Thursday, January 19, 2012

I played in the mud...

 I mean clay, yes I got my new moulds
from etsy, so I played with the Sculpy...
what fun.

 Painting them, adding bone dice and a pendent
of yellow turquoise, the vintage silk scraps make
the pieces look old.
I love this skeleton mould, very 'Day of the Dead'...
I stamped on the RIP before firing,
an added touch.

'Boneheads'...
I love these simple lil' earrings,
carved bone is a fun medium to work with...
now off to the Candle Shed for sale.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon I love the R.I.P. piece. It sounds like these were fun to do. I have been making a few beads also,nothing that detailed, and using epoxy play. It's a new thing for me, but i'm getting the hang of it. The epoxy clay is self hardening, so no baking. I like that. I love the way the silk looks.

    ReplyDelete